1. Watch the movie, Up at the DCR Hatch Memorial Shell
Free admission! TONIGHT!
2. Freedom Trail Run. 8:30AM TOMORROW.
Go on a guided run on the freedom trail in Boston!
Free! You also get a free boat ride from Charlestown and a free tee shirt!
3. MHS (Massachusetts Historical Society) Tours starting @ 10:00am in Boston, MA
Check out their website for more info!
4. Boston Chocolate Tour
Let the Boston Chocolate Tour Guides tour you through Faneuil Hall’s best tastes. Sound delicious? It’s TOMORROW.
3:30pm, Godiva Chocolate, Faneuil Hall, Boston
5. Avon Flea Market, Every Saturday – 8am to 3pm (till end of October)
Center of Avon, MA (RT 28) Look for the big white church, the Avon Baptist Church.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
6. HINGHAM FLEA MARKET, SUNDAY
The Broadcove Ballroom parking lot
Hours are from 9-2, come see our vendors and what they have brought for you this month. Antiques, used furniture, glass & china, prints & paintings, box lots, tools, kids items, mirrors and more, you just never know what they will bring with them.
7. The Annual Marshfield Fair
From Aug. 20-Aug. 29, 2010 at 140 Main St., Marshfield, MA. 02050
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, Admission is $10
8. Blue Ribbon Members’ Exhibition at South Shore Art Center
Saturday & Sunday
For more info, click here.