Are you getting the most out of AAA?
Who could refuse Pet Injury Protection?? How could you NOT want to better protect your puppies and kittens?!!
Do you have AAA? And did you neglect to tell us? FOR SHAME.
You are missing out on a slew of coverages you get when you have both Commerce Auto Insurance and a AAA membership!! (Not to mention, there’s a sweet little discount involved!) You get the following coverages… [all stolen directly from Commerce’s website] — including Personal Property Coverage AND Pet Injury Coverage!!
- Personal belongings replacement up to $250, Cell phone replacement coverage up to $200, & laptop computer replacement coverage up to $1,000. (If there is evidence –damage to your door/windows– to show it was stolen from your vehicle… and I think it also covers for GPS theft).
- Substitute transportation limit purchased is increased by an additional $30 per day up to a maximum of $900 (You must have rental coverage already on your policy of $15/day — it’s pretty inexpensive, so call us for a quote! 781-871-5414).
- Up to $250 per day loss of earning payment due to hearing/trial attendance at Commerce’s request
- For repairs, the glass deductible will be waived, if glass coverage is provided. (Glass is provided through the Comprehensive coverage section!)
- Pet injury coverage up to $500 for your veterinary fees or $500 for your pet’s burial fees (cats and dogs only)
- Bail bonds payment increased to $500
- Seat belt death benefit of $5,000
- Seat belt and air bag death benefit of $10,000
- Waiver of collision deductible if other vehicle is responsible
- Replacement cost coverage on new vehicles