Are you getting the most out of your AAA membership?
Who could refuse Pet Injury Protection??
How could you NOT want to better protect your puppies and kittens?!! Click here to see the other coverages provided by your AAA membership in the Commerce Insurance auto policy.
Some Tips for Traveling Safely With Your Pet:
- Keep your dog leashed or harnessed while in the car.
- Keep your dog in a crate inside of the car, safe from windows.
- Give your pet something to chew on is helpful in keeping him occupied/deterring him to be jumpy.
- Never leave your pet unattended without food, water or air. Always keep the windows open ajar if you leave them in the car.
- Protect your car too by using seat covers in case your pet sheds a lot or gets sick during the car ride.
- Keep a Pet First Aid Kit in your car in case of emergency.
Check out this bright and helpful website for information on traveling with your pets!